Just a few bits of info for Field Day!!
K-1 Field Day will be Friday, May 20th 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Email Coach Fox, email@example.com, if you would like to volunteer for to help that day.
2nd to 5th grade Field Day will be Monday, May 23rd 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Email Coach Newman, firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer to help that day.
For both days:
1. Please put sunscreen on your student prior to sending them to school. We cannot apply it to the students.
2. Students can wear the field day shirt or any red t-shirt with shorts and tennis shoes as well as a hat if they want.
3. Please send a refillable water bottle. It will be hot and we want to make sure everyone is hydrated.
4. Students will get wet at some stations so they may bring a towel and change of clothes if you want. Please label anything brought with the student name on it!!
5. Parents/Guardians are welcome to come watch and students are welcome to leave at the end of Field Day.
We still need some watermelons for both days so if you are able to donate one please do!
Have a great day,